Studio Ludens is the owner of the Repper. Repper is a software-as-a-service application for the creation of patterns. Studio Ludens respects your privacy and handles your personal data with care. In order to achieve this and to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’), our starting point is to minimise the processing of personal data. In this privacy statement we will explain which personal data we collect and process and for what purpose. We strongly encourage you to read this privacy statement carefully.
This privacy statement provides insight into the terms on which Studio Ludens processes personal data. This privacy statement applies to all processing of personal data by Studio Ludens. This privacy statement applies to the Agreement and the Terms & Conditions between you and Studio Ludens.
This privacy statement was last modified on 23 September 2019.
Studio Ludens V.O.F. is located at Albert Cuypstraat 238c (1073 BP) Amsterdam.
By using Repper, you will leave certain data with us. This may include personal data. In each process, different types of personal data are collected. The data we process are:
- Email address;
- Name, surnames, initials;
- Address details;
- User ID;
- Public photo picture URL;
- Facebook user ID (when logged in with Facebook);
- Paddle user ID;
- IP address;
The legal basis for the data processing is one of the following:
- You have given us permission to use your personal data;
- You have entered into an agreement with us;
- We are legally required to do so;
- We have a legitimate interest;
If we process your personal data on the basis of your permission and you would like to withdraw your permission, you can send us an email: email@example.com**.**
The personal data collected from you is used by Studio Ludens for the purposes of the accurate performance of the Service. To be more precise, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Access to and use of the Service;
- Providing customer support;
- Compliance with legal obligations;
- Technical update of the Service;
- Promotions and commercially related emails and;
- Analysing user behaviour for overall website optimisation (not personalised).
Furthermore, we do not use your personal data for other purposes you provided it to us, unless you give us permission to do so or there is any legal duty or basis to do so.
We take the matter of protecting your data very seriously. To optimally protect your personal data against unauthorised access or unauthorised use, Studio Ludens has taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures. However, despite our significant efforts, an absolute guarantee of protection against security threats can not be given. Any apparent or actual misuse of data will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
Your personal data will be stored on Google Cloud service, which is located within the European Union.
We store your data no longer than reasonable necessary.
Studio Ludens will only share your personal data with third parties to the extent that it is necessary to provide the Service. Your personal data will be shared with the parties mentioned below:
- MailerLite: We use MailerLite to send mailings and for this purpose we share your name and email address with them.
- Firebase. We use Firebase to develop and host the Service. In order to give you access to the Service we share your email address, name and hashed password (not reversible) with Firebase, as well as your public photo and (when logged in with Facebook) your Facebook user ID.
- Sentry. We use Sentry to track problems and bugs in the Service. For that purpose, we share your IP address, e-mail and user ID with them.
Apart from this, your personal data will not be rented, sold or otherwise shared with or provided to third parties.
- Technical cookies are cookies that are necessary for the operation of the Service. Without them, the Service can not be provided.
- Analytic cookies are used to map the use of the Service aiming to improve the quality of the website.
- Affiliate cookies are used to determine from which source purchase originate. Once you click on an affiliate link of one of our affiliates, a cookie will be placed on your computer to keep track of whether or not you make a purchase through the affiliate link.
- Tracking cookies are used to track visitors across our Service. The tracking cookies track you surfing behaviour to match content and advertisements to your surfing behaviour.
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device, then you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ function within your browser should tell you how to restrict or block web browser cookies. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
You can choose whether to accept cookies that are set by Studio Ludens and their third party suppliers, through the cookie consent banner.
Be aware that if you do not accept cookies, we can no longer guarantee that the Service is working properly. It is possible that some functions of the Service are lost or even that you cannot parts of the website at all.
You have the right to request us access to and rectification or erasure of your data or to restrict (further) processing of it, as well as the right to data portability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests concerning your rights.
In case of any complaints with regard to the processing of your data, we hope that you will contact us. However, additionally, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. You can contact them at their website.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions with respect to the processing of your personal data on our Service.