Export issues

Anyone else experiencing a lot of bugs while exporting? Trying to export files but every time the app freezes, stops or exports black and truncated files. My system and browsers are all up to date. Anyone has the same or have a solution for this?

Hi @J_Taken, sorry for my late reply!

Apart from an issue a few weeks ago with export resolution (which we quickly fixed :slight_smile:), there are no recent changes. So it’s unlikely an issue with the app itself, as exports in Repper are done locally on the device.

Could you check if you are also experiencing issues with patterns you have previously exported without problem? This will help us figure out if it’s a systemic error with exporting or may be specific to the source images or patterns you are trying to export.

We can continue the troubleshooting here, but you are also welcome to respond on support@repper.app and resolve it privately :slight_smile:

I have the same problem with exporting file…. As you can see on attached pic some exporting files are black…. I use iPad

Hi @dakota, I can see you are using Repper on the iPad. There are some limitations in the web browser on iOS/iPadOS, which we unfortunately cannot do anything about. Specifically, issues handling larger source images and downscaling exported iamges. You can read about this on our help center, here is the exact section. Apple sadly doesn’t care much for making their web browsers better, because they want everything to be a native app.

Hi Wouter,
Sometimes I can export file 4500px/5500px (76 cm x 93 cm) 150dpi 80 MB but sometimes I have problem to export smaller file… and I still don’t know what the reason is……:slightly_smiling_face:.
Thank you,
Beata