[Pattern Collection Competition] → Submit your entries here

5 Likes

Hello everyone, beautiful amazing projects I see!
Here is mine: The iconic triangular logo of my company the “Precision Prism”, that is a visual embodiment of accuracy and precision, now brings the high-energy spirit of the surveyors job to a vibrant spectrum of colors full of dynamic charm, creating a mark that resonates with those who seek accuracy with an energetic twist.

2 Likes

Here is my contribution for the Competition. The fleur de lis symbol has always had a special place in my heart and in my creativity; it can be represented with clean, elegant lines or with flourishes and acanthus leaves, and so on. Very versatile! This one called for olive green tones - I couldn’t stop making patterns! It was quite a selection process. I had three versions!

9 Likes

6 Likes

Hi!
My entry to the Pattern Collection competition is called Vibrant Geometric. It was inspired by my love for colorful patterns and a desire to experiment with geometric shapes and it projects a positive energetic vibe.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Hi,
I have included some mockups for my Vibrant Geometric Pattern Collection. I enjoyed designing this collection and imagining my designs on various products.
Best Wishes to all of my fellow designers!

1 Like

This vibrant piece captures the essence of infinite patterns found in nature and sacred geometry. Each section is a universe of its own, with meticulous details that weave together, forming a cohesive tapestry. The gradient of hues, from the royal purples to the golden yellows, symbolizes the transition from the mysterious night to the golden hour of dawn.

3 Likes

This collection had me captivated for weeks. I love starting with a photo from something in nature. I am still learning about manupulating photos digitally and just use free apps right now. I can sew this becoming somwthing I do a deep dive into!!
This challange has taught me so much. I am loving exploring the theory and process of pattern matching using repper.

Good luck everyone!!!

2 Likes

Hi!
This is my design called Starry Flower, inspired with stars and flowers obviously :wink:

6 Likes

Apresento minha coleção: “Família Oliveira”.
Por mim, Elaine Oliveira.

1 Like

Here is my very late submission…

5 Likes

Since I think I posted my submission in the wrong place and my comment showed up here, I am reposting in this reply thread:

This is my first attempt at creating a collection of coherent patterns. I have been playing in Reaper for a little more than two weeks and love the patterns that I see. Here is my first attempt, and I think I will name it seaside walk:

Being a new user I have to upload my concept image separately.

1 Like

Concept image for Seaside Walk (I used Spoonflower to help create the collage.):

2 Likes

well i think i made it in time ,
but forgot to put my own name on it duh

ill fix it in a minute , but it got submitted before midnight. just like me, deadlines are almost as bad as gravity as my personal nemesis,

thanks. thats better

1 Like

To make stripes I use the rectangular shape and make it super skinny. So stretch out the width all the way and compress the height to the shortest it can go. Play around with height and width to vary the size of stripe.

Hey there, amazing collection submitters! Our voting for the audience award is closing tomorrow! Tell all your pattern-loving friends to come over and vote for you :slight_smile:

@TriciaAmber, @Ashok_Reddy, @Veronica_S, @Terriology, @Lilly_Land, @karensphotoart, @deeljea, @Patricia_Weaver, @MichelleC, @Chevon_Hylton, @peterscarfo, @beachcottage, @George, @PatternDesigner, @Angelina_Duvall_Came, @AnneIncarnate, @peaches1001, @slyblue, @MaggieA, @beckarahn, @Rosinda_Anthony, @AncaU, @Donna_Lannerd, @NadiaArbach, @BrushToDesign, @Baradzanwa_Mataruse, @Andrew1609, @Shristi_74, @Beata, @liazarpin, @rondine, @monika_designcenter, @mbaillargeon, @Chris_craft, @uk_haj, @Laszlo, @Laura_Boyington, @fruitcake, @elaine.oliveira, @Claire_Maunsell, @anr, @orangebrainunlimited,

9 Likes