Weekly digest of pattern inspiration ⭐️

What happened this week on our social media account? Lots of pattern fun, of course! :smiley:

All from Instagram :arrow_right:

Monday

The members of the Repper forum have cast their votes! Here is the champion of our pattern collection contest’s public vote prize. :heart: Curious to check out all the entries?

Tuesday

Watch video →

Wednesday

QUIZ: Can you guess which Repper tiling was used to create this beautiful pattern? Visit www.repper.app to check out all the tilings and find it.

Thursday

POD guru Mey Aroyo, wearing her all-over print hoodie :heart_eyes: She made these amazing patterns in Repper, then produced the hoodie with Printful. Check out her YouTube channel.
:heart: @MeyAroyo

Friday

Alexander (co-founder of Repper): "I made this pattern shirt using the Diamond Penrose tiling in Repper :gem: I love the complex fractal style of this tiling so much. A little more about me: I love design, technology, and nature. I created Repper because I want to make the beauty and joy of geometric pattern-making accessible to everyone. We’ve been working for many years on the app and I’m super proud that our little team has been able get so many creatives into pattern-making :star_struck:"⁠

AMA (ask me anything) in the comments :smiley:

Saturday

Can you guess which historical image was used to create this geometric pattern? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Drop a comment and let us know! :us:

Sunday

Beautiful patterns in The Llama restaurant, Copenhagen. :heart: The walls and floors are lined with handcrafted Mexican cement tiles, melding iconic design influences from Latin America with Copenhagen cool.⁠

Want to get daily pattern inspiration?
:arrow_right: Follow us on Instagram! :arrow_left:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.