What is YOUR best POD Platform and why?

Hey Everyone,

I was Wondering which POD platform you like the best and WHY you like it the best.
I am trying to get a full (long ) list with POD platforms together and their Pro’s and Con’s. I think it might be helpful for us to have this in a list here in the community.

What do you think>?

Hi,

Yes, I think it is really good :blush: for us thank you so much for sharing this suggestion.

Thanks

1 Like

I have my work on a few different POD sites. I think first you should look at if the site charges you a monthly fee to use or if it’s free. Next you should see if they have a market place or will it be your own store & they just print & ship. Then check what products they offer & if your art will go good with them. I personally use Redbubble, Zazzle, Design By Humans & I have a website powered by FourthWall ( this one is my site, but they print and ship, no marketplace) If you have any more questions, feel free the message me. :slightly_smiling_face: Karen

1 Like

I feel RedBubble has died off…
Fourthwall is GREAT!

Anyone experience with RedBubble that is positive and results in some $???

I’ve always thought the selection of products from Art Of Where was really nice. Haven’t looked at their options for a while, though.