Selling Repper Patterns on Print on Demand platforms

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has experience with using their patterns on products on P.O.D. (Print on Demand platforms (i.e. Society 6, Spoonflower , Zazzle etc.)? If so what type of products and what type of response have you gotten? Did you get any feedback from customers etc. I’m currently researching /planning how to utilize my patterns for home decor products primarily. I would love to hear about your experiences. I am also interested in whether or not you had any technical problems with resolution or uploading and how you solved those problems.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Great question, @Chris_craft! I will leave the answering to the real experts on this forum :slight_smile: But one tip I can give you: check out Mey’s YouTube channel and her Facebook Group Mey Tribe. @MeyAroyo creates lots of informative videos and discussions about print-on-demand. In contrast with many other video creators, she’s telling the honest story: the good, the bad, and the confusing parts of POD. Hope it helps!

5 Likes

Hi Wouter, Thank you for responding to my question. I am subscribed to Mey’s channel that’s how I found out about Repper. I appreciate her honesty and really enjoy her videos. She gives so much detailed information. But I’d appreciate hearing from more people doing P.O.D.

1 Like

Hi Chris! I have used the repper app for patterns in my Redbubble & on my Fourthwall site. I upload the patterns in a custom size & haven’t had any issues uploading to the sites. Sometimes the PNG files are big & I change them into a JPG, but that’s really it. Message me if you have any questions! Karen :smiley:

2 Likes

Karen I was on RedBubble the other day making a tshirt for my bf and I saw your products pop up. I said to myself oh i know her! Love your photos :star_struck:

1 Like

AWWWW! Thanks so much!! :heart: :heart: So glad to hear that people can actually see my work! Sometimes I think us little, non trendy artists are invisible!

yes i was very happy to see that they seem to give everyone equal visibility. I was in a rush to send a vday gift on time but i will be sure to follow you when i go back to set up my shop

1 Like

Thanks & make sure to send/post your new shop link so I can follow back! Looking forward to seeing your work!!

Hi,
Yes, many creators have experience using their patterns on Print on Demand platforms like Society6, Spoonflower, and Zazzle for home decor products. Common items include throw pillows, bedding, curtains, and wallpaper. Feedback from customers varies, but positive responses are frequent if the designs resonate with the audience. Technical issues like resolution and uploading can occur, but they’re typically solvable through platform guidelines or image editing software. It’s a great opportunity to showcase your patterns on various products.

Thank You