[Pattern Collection Competition] → Submit your entries here

The submissions are closed. Please vote for your favorite creations by giving them a like! Voting will be closed after the 14th of February.

Hi there my dear friends,

This is the topic to post your submission to the Pattern Collection competition. Make sure to press the heart button to vote for your favorite creations too!

Reminder:

• Only one submission per person is allowed
  • The deadline is the 31st of January, after which we close this topic for submissions

This topic here is only for submissions and responses to the submissions themselves. If you have any questions about the competition, please post them here.

Good luck and looking forward to see all your creations!

7 Likes

Here is my collection: Bold Geometric in Greyscale. I loved the simplistic of color (or absence) and the rich sense of texture mixed with contrasting lines.

13 Likes

love, love, love this black and white collection!

Indian Mughal Vintage floral collection:

"Step into a world of timeless elegance with our ‘Vintage Indian Floral Design’ collection, meticulously curated by Ashok Pothireddy. Immerse yourself in the intricate beauty of traditional Indian artistry, where each piece harmoniously blends classic motifs with a touch of historical charm.

The ‘Primary’ series showcases foundational patterns that capture the essence of India’s rich cultural tapestry. ‘Secondary’ designs elevate the collection with their complex interplay of floral intricacies, while the ‘Blender’ range offers versatile pieces, perfect for complementing the primary and secondary designs or standing strong on their own.

This collection is an homage to the artful craftsmanship of bygone eras, inviting you to adorn your spaces with designs that tell stories of heritage and finesse. Perfect for creating an atmosphere of sophisticated vintage allure in your home or office."

7 Likes

Mockups for Indian Mughal Vintage floral collection:

5 Likes

What an exciting opportunity! I had an amazing time creating this pattern collection. Chaos and Contrast perfectly describes this mix of wild patterns with contrasting and neutral colors.

I honestly wish we could enter more than once because I was going to make something more colorful after this, but I’ll save that for next time.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Created using a photograph I shot recently, of a small fern growing out of the cracks in a stone wall, along the roadside in the UK.
It inspired a collection due to the amazing range of textures and organic colours.
Thanks to the strong plant thriving in what seems like quite a difficult enviroment.

3 Likes

I first created my own reference image using the four colors in CMYK. CMYK stands for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key (Black). It is a subtractive color model used in color printing. Another reason I created my own reference image is that I wanted sharp, crisp lines in my output patterns. I used up all 100 snapshots and it was hard to pick which patterns to include! But this is what I came up with. A bold, eye-catching collection.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Lilly Land lilly.land.51@gmail.com 2024-01-14T06:00:00Z

These colors remind me of a beautiful sunset.

9 Likes

Here is my submission for the contest including a mock up.

15 Likes

My coolection: Nautical Rhythms - bold geometric shapes and a harmonious color palette reminiscent of the sea at dusk

22 Likes

4 Likes

I found a picture where I was drawn to the asphalt and stones of the road, the blue is from a car that was in the pic and I think it just adds that little bit of needed color to contrast all the dark earthy hues of the other colors. Enjoy!!

15 Likes

3 Likes

Veronica, where do you get your mock ups?

1 Like

Hey Repper family, hope you all are having a fun filled start to the New Year. Attached is my submission to the Pattern Collection.

GeoGlam is a celebration of geometry with a touch of glamour, reflecting a vibrant expression of the dynamic urban spirit.

6 Likes

I am always on the lookout for mockups but it can be so time consuming. My go tos are Creative Market or stock.adobe. On adobe I just find an image that will work and change it into a mockup. They do also have mockups but they are hard to find. Adobe really needs to fine tune their search feature. As for the leggings I just used the zazzle girl.

ahhh this is what I am trying to figure out. how to create patterns with straight lines. glad to see it is possible. i will investigate more. or i would love any tips…

1 Like